(400)Bad Request Error

• 8Views
  • Last Post yesterday
votes
Ibha Gupta posted this 4 days ago

Hi,

I am running upsert and update mapping in skyvia. my first question is, does Skyvia support multiple packages to run at a time? Second question is, the same mapping was running yesterday but today it is getting failed. And giving me the error of (400) Bad request.

package number: 39975757

Package no: 39976521

Regards,

Ibha Gupta

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 4 days ago

Hello Ibha,

Skyvia supports running several packages at the same time.

We have studied the log files of your packages. Salesforce returns the error: "ApiBatchItems Limit exceeded."

You can find your batch statistics in the Salesforce admin panel. For more information, please refer to https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_asynch.meta/api_asynch/asynch_api_concepts_limits.htm

Thus, you will be able to run your package the next day, when the limit will be reset.

Please also check https://docs.skyvia.com/connectors/cloud-sources/Salesforce_API_and_API_Calls.html

Best regards,

Mariia

• Supported by
  • Ibha Gupta
votes
Ibha Gupta posted this 2 days ago

Thanks for support and answers to my questions. I got the data loading works after 24 hours and we can check this limit as Bulk data APi in salesforce. As it allows 10000 api calls per day/24 hours. And shows the API calls consumed per day.

votes
Ibha Gupta posted this yesterday

Again, i got this issue with 1 of my file which had only 28k records and it consumed whole limit for the day and stopped in between after reaching the limit of 10000 api calls. 

I checked about the api calls via skyvia and there is no long text or many lookups(only 1 lookup in the mapping). Then how it can consume the limit of 10000 api calls.

could you please check if something is wrong in the job #40133155. I am not able to work with this limitation and also my file runs very slow. I am reading this file from SFTP server but I dont think that SFTP location has anything with speed or api call limits.

Please suggest, I have so many files like this to upload in Salesforce.

Regards,

Ibha Gupta

Close