(400) Bad Request when creating integration between ZohoCRM and Postgres

• 17Views
  • Last Post 4 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
votes
Craig Cooke posted this 5 weeks ago

New to the product and testing out.  Created a connector to our ZohoCRM instance and I can see the tables in your application.  Created a connection to our on-prem PostgreSQL installation as well.  Had some intial authentication errors but got those sorted out.  Was able to save our Integration plan but get (400) Bad Request when we try to run the integration.  There isn't a lot of detail provided so I am unsure on which end the problem lies.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 4 weeks ago

Hi Craig!

The issue is related to your custom tables - Test and CheckIns. For some, reason Skyvia is unable to retrieve metadata for these tables. Most likely, you do not have these tables anymore.

Please open your Zoho CRM connection and click the 'clear' link for Metadata Cache parameter: 

After this, open your Replication package and check that these tables are not included. Save the package and run it again.

Please let us know the results.

votes
Craig Cooke posted this 4 weeks ago

Thanks for this.  I have completed the tasks but am now getting an error stating the Tasks table doesn't exist   I think I know the answer, but I am connecting this to a blank Postgres database.  I assumed the Skyvia tool would create the tables as part of the process, but do I need to manually create these before I can replicate data?

votes
Craig Cooke posted this 4 weeks ago

NVM...tried running it again and it magically worked.

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 4 weeks ago

Glad to see that this issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Mariia

Close