404 - File or directory not found

• 6Views
  • Last Post 1 weeks ago
votes
Rob ten Kroode posted this 2 weeks ago

WHen I set up a connection from an external system to the  odata connection (which in turn is connected to a HEroku Postgres SQL database), I get the schema.

However, when I try to retrieve data over the odata connection, I get a "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable" error.

Am I missing something?

Rob

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 1 weeks ago

Hello Rob,

Thank you for contacting Skyvia Support Team!

Most likely, the issue is related to the fact that you have reached your Connect Basic Trial limits: 1 MB / 1 MB of Bytes

Please check https://docs.skyvia.com/account-management/subscription-limits-and-plans-in-more-details.html

You can check your Account plans/limits on your Account page. To open this page, click the User icon in the top right corner of the page and then click Account.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes
Rob ten Kroode posted this 1 weeks ago

No that's not it. I had the problem before I ran out of the traffic limit.

I was able to track it down to some field in a table that caused issues. No idea why, maybe some odata version issue...

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 1 weeks ago

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your reply.

We would be grateful if you provide us with more details on this issue so that we are able to reproduce it from our side and detect its reason.

For example, DDL script of the table, what columns were added to the endpoint, OData version, etc.

Best regards,

Mariia

Close