I'm not able to create a connection to Zoho. I always get "Authentication Token is invalid". I've created the access token from Skyvia as well as from Zoho.
I've already (succesfully) used another tool for the migration, but I'll still try to answers your questions:
2) See below screenshot, I could sent you a video if I was able to upload it in the ticket;
3) Yes, there is. Scope is crmapi;
4) I tried several tokens, this is the last one (which I invalidated): ebf6e93b5d69b2612693e280e07168c5
Our Zoho account does not have IP restrictions.
Please provide us with the following details:
1) You are getting the "Authentication Token is invalid" error while clicking Test Connection button, aren't you?
2) Send us screenshot of this error.
3) Whether there is a new generated token here?
4) Please send us this token (we need it only to see how it looks like, probably, it contains some сritical characters).
You can delete your token here.
Also, the issue can be caused by this fact: "If the Zoho CRM account has IP restrictions"