Backup Service (SLACK) failing

• 58Views
  • Last Post 2 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
votes
Paul Jacques posted this 17 May 2021

Hi, added a new service to the backups  fopr a service called SLACK. It took a long time to run the backup (1 hour) and produced many errors. I already opened ticket with SLACK but they say problem is yours. Can you help? Thanks.

Slack say you can contact them at feedback@slack.com to talk through this issue with them.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Helen Shydych posted this 17 May 2021

Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting us!

The issue is related to the fact the Slack changed its API and seems to not support old methods anymore. We are working on updating our Slack connector and are doing our best to release it as soon as possible. We will definitely inform you when it is ready for use.

Best regards,

Helen

Skyvia Team

• Supported by
  • Paul Jacques
votes
Paul Jacques posted this 18 May 2021

Thank you, that is all I needed to know :-)

votes
Paul Jacques posted this 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm wondering if you guys have a date as to when you think the other API will be ready? Currently I'm doing the DR plans and this service (SLACK) stands out as incomplete. Any update would be helpfull. Thank you :-)

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 2 weeks ago

Hello Paul,

We have updated our Slack connector and now it is compatible with the new Slack API.

However, our updated Slack connector is available on the new runtime only, while Backup functionality is still running on the old runtime. Thus, currently, Backup is not supported for Slack.

We plan to switch Backup to new runtime presumably in 1-2 months.

Best regards,

Mariia

Close