30 September 2021
I am trying to connect tp new RDS instance. I get the following error:
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 172.30.1.68:5432
I followed the instructions below:
Some useful information how to configure your Amazon RDS database to allow connections from Skyvia:
1) Open Security Group that is specified for your server (you can open it directly from server by clicking it).
2) For the necessary Security Group click Actions and select Edit inbound rules
3) The rules editor will be opened, click Add Rule.
4) Select the necessary instance in the Type combobox, e.g. : MySQL
5) Protocol and Port will be assigned automatically
6) For Source please set 184.108.40.206/32
7) Save the changes and try your scenario again.