Hello, I have a customer that is asking for hubspot integration. They use several user defined fields and are asking me to push them into a custom third party service which has a SOAP api. I was going to write the connector from scratch considering the Hubspot API is reasonable but was considering whether Skyvia could help. Having SQL access to Hubspot data from a cloud process would make it much easier. So, given I would need to replicate about 2000 user defined fields at change from hubspot to a SOAP api, can you recommend any of your products or approaches to get this done?
Considering Zoho for a customer need
- Last Post 22 November 2019
Thank you for your interest in Skyvia.
Skyvia is a powerful solution for cloud data integration (ETL) and backup. It is a completely online solution and does not require any local software installed except for a web browser.
Skyvia supports HubSpot and its custom fields. For your scenario Replication or Import package can be used. All available connectors are listed here: https://skyvia.com/connectors/
Unfortunately, we don't provide development for third-party custom services with SOAP API. We can consider implementing a connector for data sources with REST API.
With Skyvia you can:
- import data to cloud applications and relational databases;
- export your database or cloud data to a CSV file;
- create a copy of cloud application data in a relational database and maintaining this copy in an up-to-date state when necessary;
- synchronize your data between cloud sources and relational databases in both directions;
- backup various cloud data sources on a daily basis;
- use online Query Tool you to view and manage your cloud and database data with the power of SQL directly from your web browser;
- use Skyvia Connect to expose your data from various sources via the OData protocol and make it available in JSON or XML format over the web.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.