Data integration Google BigQuery/PostgreSQL

  • 24Views
  • Last Post 04 October 2018
  • Topic Is Solved
0
votes
Alexis ROMEZIN posted this 03 October 2018

Hey there,

We are trying to ceate a data integration between Google BigQuery and a PostgreSQL database.

We always got error about UTF-8

invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": .....

and when we check Unicode in our database connection, it become worst because no records are handled

0 success rows | 0 error rows

We are a little lost there ...

Thanks,

 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
0
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 04 October 2018

Hello! We have checked your package "Upsert public.clients" and all last package runs were successful. Please confirm that the issue is resolved.

 

Thanks.

 

Best regards,

Mariia

0
votes
Alexis ROMEZIN posted this 04 October 2018

Yes, we don't understand why just before we got two errors messages

15045073  Failed

0 success rows | 0 error rows

Oct 3, 2018 6:13 PM

24 sec

15045070  Failed

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Oct 3, 2018 6:12 PM

33 sec

But yes now it's ok

0
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 04 October 2018

This error comes from Google BigQuery. Most likely, it was some sort of temporary failure on the BigQuery side.

Feel free to contact us with any further questions.

 

Best regards,

Mariia

Close