Date fields query as '1-1-0001' even though data in source environment (ZOHO) displaying correctly

• 18Views
  • Last Post 7 hours ago
votes
Sachin Dabrein posted this 3 weeks ago

Hello,

We are trying to integrate data from Zoho to an Azure Database. Several records keep failing due to the error 'SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.'. When we query the data from Skyvia, we can see the date fields in question displaying '1/1/0001' for those records, however, those records display the correct dates in Zoho. Could you kindly let us know if there is any way to query the correct dates?

Best Regards,

Simran

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 3 weeks ago

Dear Sachin!

Please create Export package with the tables that reproduces this behaviour. Run it and notify us about the results.

If the same behaviour is reproducible, please allow us to run this package in the test mode for deeper investigation. Also, we would be grateful if you specify records with incorrect dates and specify expected results (values from Zoho).

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes
Sachin Dabrein posted this 12 hours ago

Hi Mariia, 

Thanks for your responce. 

I have created the export package with the same table. It showing the wrong dates for few records however, that table cotains proper data. 

can you please suggest me on how to allow you to test the package. 

Thnaks & Regards, 

Sachin Dabre

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 10 hours ago

Hi Sachin!

We just need your confirmation that we can run this package in the test mode for investigation. We will run this package several times with extended logging.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes
Sachin Dabrein posted this 10 hours ago

Yes please proceed.

Thanks and Regards,

Sachin Dabre

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 9 hours ago

Hi Sachin!

Thank you. Please also specify the exact field names we should look at.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes
Sachin Dabrein posted this 7 hours ago

Hi Mariia, 

the name of the feilds are to and from (date fields). 

Please let me know once you have resolved the issue. 

Thanks, 

Sachin

Close