Error: Push Order Shipments to BigCommerce

• 29Views
  • Last Post 4 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
votes
Australian NaturalCare posted this 05 March 2020

Need Response form SkyVia urgently. This lack of response is holding up our final testing and it is embarrassing to be  asking for assistance on what should be a simple fix!!! 

Please respond with some sort of explanation

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 06 March 2020

Hello,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with us.

We have replied in the original post.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.

votes
Australian NaturalCare posted this 4 weeks ago

Hi Dmitrily

I would like to try posting to the BC OrderShipment tables using csv

Please send me an copy of the csv file you succesfully posted to the BC OrderShipments tables so I can meke sure I am generating the correct data / format

If this fails as well it may give us some insite into where the error is coming from (Connection, data, etc)

Thanks

Brian

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 4 weeks ago

Hello Brian,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We sent an email with a CSV file to the email address associated with your Skyvia account.

Feel free to contact us back, should you have any questions.

votes
Australian NaturalCare posted this 4 weeks ago

Hi Dmitriy

Thanks for the file.

My SQL data is in the same format only I have more columns

I converted my SQL data to .csv to match yours with all me columns and the tried every posssible option to upload the data file manually. I wen so far as to exclude columns o9ne by one until I only had the columns left to match your file with no luck

In despreation I tried to upload your table through our workspace and it failed with 11 errors (not sure Skyvia / BC) so perhaps this tells you something????

Can I send my csv table for you to try?? and How???

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 4 weeks ago

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your reply.

We checked the packages IDs 84088 and 92870 and there is the same error message on both:

The required field 'order_product_id' was not supplied.

This value can be found in the field Products from the Orders object.

Please go to Skyvia Query, click New Builder, select your BigCommerce connection.

Then drag'n'drop Orders.Products field to "Result Fields" and Order.Id field to "Filters". Specify the Id of the order in question and run a query. The result will be a JSON-formatted Products field. Its first value "Id" is the OrderProductId that must be supplied to the Items field for OrderShipments.

In our example the order, for which the OrderShipment was created, has the Id 192 and correspondent OrderProductId 173:

Here is the guide for using Skyvia Query.

If you wish, we can send you our CSV file, however there is little sense, since Ids are completely different.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Close