Errors

• 27Views
  • Last Post 16 December 2020
votes
Josiah Schaffer posted this 07 December 2020

I am receiving errors for a backup. I am not too familiar with the platform. What do I need to do to figure out what is going down?

Backup Name: Zoho CRM Backup

Backup Id: 105134

Run Id:  47855695

Date:  12/5/2020 3:06:04 AM UT

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 16 December 2020

Hello Josiah,

Thank you for your reply.

This depends on whether you want to have a full backup package with all tables and fields (including SubForms) or you can split it/exclude SubForms fields.

You can choose the most suitable option for you.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes
Josiah Schaffer posted this 15 December 2020

Thanks for the reply. I am slightly confused. Should I start by contact Zoho to increase the limit or reduce it here? 

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 08 December 2020

Hello Josiah,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with us.

Some tasks in your backup package fail with this error: 

"Many requests fired than the allowed limit for the past 24 hours."

Skyvia works with Zoho CRM via its REST API and, thus, uses API credits for data retrieval. Please check these links: 

https://www.zoho.com/crm/developer/docs/api/v2/api-limits.html

Generally, 1 API call is used for 300 records. However, tables that have fields with the SubForm data type are retrieved in another way.

Fields with this data type store data in the form of massive for each table record. Such fields do not refer to any parent-module and there is no way to create a separate table for them. If this property is present in the request, then when reading each row of the table, a separate request will be sent to read each such field, which can significantly affect performance. For example, you have 3 fields with this data type in the Deals table. Thus, for reading Deals 1 API call will be used for 1 record plus additional API calls for these 3 fields. 

You can contact Zoho CRM support in order to reset or increase your API limit or split your backup package into several ones and run them on different days.

Also, if you don't need SubForm fields, it would be easier to remove them from the mapping scheme. As per our check: there are 2 such fields in your Deals - Tag and Stage History; there is 1 field in Products - Tag, etc.

We are looking forward to hearing from you, should you have any questions.

Close