File runs manually but gives error when we upload through FTP

• 20Views
  • Last Post 1 weeks ago
votes
Audie Orme posted this 3 weeks ago

This is the file we are trying to run - when it runs manually it gets no errors and runs successfully. When we upload it through FTP it gives us the error "The column delimiter for column "Record Type" was not found". We need to know why this is happening. This is happening when we are trying to upload a csv file and it is going into salesforce

QuoteEditAttachDelete

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 2 weeks ago

Hello Audie,

"The column delimiter for column "Record Type" was not found"

Such an error may occur in case if you set the Text Qualifier option, for example, to a double quotation mark (") and some columns in your CSV file contain data with a double quotation mark (e.g. HTML, XML formats, etc.).

Or maybe there were some changes in the format of your CSV file. In this case, we recommend you to try reloading your CSV file to your Import task.

In cases when some columns in your CSV file contain data with double quotation marks, unfortunately, there are no settings in Skyvia for such cases. You can either try excluding this column from your CSV file, try changing its data so that it doesn't contain double or single quotation marks, etc.

Another option to try is to use new runtime - for this, select the 'Use new runtime" option in your package.

We are looking forward to your reply with the results.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes
Audie Orme posted this 2 weeks ago

Mariia,

Neither of these solutions worked - is there something else that we could be missing?

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 2 weeks ago

Hello Audie,

We are processing your request. I will answer you by email as soon as any news is available.

Best regards,

Mariia

votes

Mariia,

I have still not recieved and email, this is an urgent matter. Is there someone that I can call to help get this resolved?

votes

Mariia,

I have still not recieved any help from Skyvia - Will someone be able to help me?

votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 1 weeks ago

Hello Audie,

We have requested additional information by email. Please check it.

Best regards,

Mariia

Close