Some useful information how to configure your Amazon SQL Server database to allow connections from Skyvia:
1) Open Security Group that is specified for your server (you can open it directly from server by clicking it).
2) For the necessary Security Group click Actions and select Edit inbound rules
3) The rules editor will be opened, click Add Rule.
4) Select the necessary instance in the Type combobox, e.g. : SQL Server
5) Protocol and Port will be assigned automatically
6) For Source please set 22.214.171.124/32
7) Save the changes and try your scenario again.
Please also refer to:
If you encounter any issues with this or have any further questions, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to answer all your further questions.