Integration failure

  • 28Views
  • Last Post 2 weeks ago
0
votes
Melissa Marshall posted this 4 weeks ago

Hi, we have been having issues with our Skyvia integration. The daily integration run has been failing - see attached image. The data source is Salesforce and the query is Leads.

Can you offer any advice? Thank you.

 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
0
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 4 weeks ago

Hi Melissa!

 

Thank you for contacting our Skyvia Team.

 

Your package failed with the error "Lost connection to MySQL server during query".

Please perform the following steps:

1. Increase the "Command Timeout" value for your MySQL connection in Skyvia. For this switch to the Connections page and click your MySQL connection. Then click Edit. In the connection editor click Advanced, and then set a bigger value for the "Command Timeout" property.

2. Increase the values of the following parameters at your MySQL Server:

- max_allowed_packet

- net_read_timeout

- net_write_timeout

 

For more information, please refer to

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/server-system-variables.html

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/error-lost-connection.html

 

We are looking forward to hearing from you, should you require any further assistance.

 

Best regards,

Mariia

0
votes
Melissa Marshall posted this 3 weeks ago

Hi Mariia,

Thank you for your advice. We have made the suggested changes and unfortunately we are still experiencing the same failure.

I increased the Command timeout to 180 but noticed the connection timeout is still at 30 - do I need to increase this as well?

Thank you.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 3 weeks ago

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your reply.

Please increase "Connection timeout" parameter as well.

Also, we appreciate if you send us the values set up for these parameteres:

- max_allowed_packet

- net_read_timeout

- net_write_timeout

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

0
votes
Melissa Marshall posted this 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your reply.

Here are the values:

  • max_allowed_packet - 12582912

  • net_read_timeout - 90

  •  net_write_timeout - 180

 

Both connection and command timeout are at 180

0
votes
Simon Bubnov posted this 3 weeks ago

Right now your max_allowed_packet equals to 12 MB. This can be the reason of the issue. Try increasing max_allowed_packet. For this you need to edit my.ini or ~/.my.cnf of your MySQL server and specify bigger value for max_allowed_packet. For example max_allowed_packet=500M. Then restart the MySQL service and run your package one more time.

0
votes
Melissa Marshall posted this 2 weeks ago

Thanks. We've made the advised changes and it is still failing.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 2 weeks ago

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your reply.

Please authorize a test run of your package.

We will not access any customer's data, the package will be launched with extended logging.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

0
votes
Melissa Marshall posted this 2 weeks ago

Yes please - authorized.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 2 weeks ago

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for reply.

We have created a request for our development team.

Once we have any details, we will drop you a line.

Close