Issues with SalesForce Connections

• 17Views
  • Last Post yesterday
votes
Anthony Parrish posted this 2 weeks ago

Now my Salesforce connected jobs get the following error, every other time they run.

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 5 days ago

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with us.

We did not find such error on your connections or any packages in your account with this error.

Please provide us with more details.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

votes
Anthony Parrish posted this 5 days ago

Well that is interesting, there must be a discontect between what you are looking at and the front end.  Attached is a sample from two of the jobs.

Sample of error

Sample of error 2

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this yesterday

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for screenshots.

Please let us know the package ID. It is specified in the URL when you are located on the package details page.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

votes
Anthony Parrish posted this yesterday

Dmitriy this ticket was posted over 6 days ago and you keep coming up with new request to drag this out.  If you needed the package ID why didn't you requeste that in your first comment?  You said provide  "more detail" because you could not find any errors.  Litterally provided you a screen shot showing you the job and the Run ID for the the error.  You have the package names in the screen shot.  you can't find the error by the run id???  

I have not seen the error for several days now so not going to spend any more time on this.  If it happens again, guess I will have a better idea of what to send next time.

Close