Thank you for contacting us.
Skyvia is a powerful solution for cloud data integration (ETL) and backup. It is a completely online solution and does not require any local software installed except for a web browser.
With Skyvia you can:
- import data to cloud applications and relational databases;
- export your database or cloud data to a CSV file;
- create a copy of cloud application data in a relational database and maintaining this copy in an up-to-date state when necessary;
- synchronize your data between cloud sources and relational databases in both directions;
- backup various cloud data sources on a daily basis;
- use online Query Tool to view and manage your cloud and database data with the power of SQL directly from your web browser;
- use Skyvia Connect to expose your data from various sources via the OData protocol and make it available in JSON or XML format over the web.
Skyvia supports Export from Jira to Amazon S3 connector, please find details below:
Answering your second question - yes, by default, a new account is subscribed to a free plan for each product.
Also Skyvia offers monthly and yearly subscriptions for such 4 Skyvia products as Data Integration, Backup, Query, and Connect. More information about pricing plans can be found on the Pricing page
Skyvia also provides trial subscriptions for all its products. Please find more details about Subscriptions, Payment and Trials here https://docs.skyvia.com/account-management/subscriptions-payments-and-trials.html
If you need any additional information from our side - please let us know.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.