• Topic Is Solved
votes
Laurent Michel posted this 03 July 2019

Hi,

I have a problem to make an integration,

i Have :

- 1 flow for order / quotation : OK
- 1 flow for biling : OK
- 1 flow to make connection between order and billing : it's ok if i use only biling to uspert the information and a link to the order but we have sometime more than 1 order for 1 biling and sometime mor than 1 billing for 1 order (yes we worked with complicated customers)

Thank you for your help

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 05 July 2019

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with us.

If we understand you correctly, you would like to implement many-to-many relation.

For instance, for many-to-many relation between Account and Contact, Salesforce has a special object AccountContactRelation.

In your case it is required to create an additional object in Salesforce which will accumulate data from two other objects: order and billing. This object will contain two columns: ID of billing and ID of order.

This should be done first in Salesforce. Once it is done, feel free to contact us and describe your scenario in details, so that we assist you with integration.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.

votes
Laurent Michel posted this 05 July 2019

Hi,

Thank you, it's done on salesforce, we have 3 customs objets : Order / Billing and additional object Order with Billing with relations

We have 3 CSV, first upsert Order / After Upsert Biling and after i have CSV with order id and biling id to make connection 

So i need to use accountcontact relation on skyvia to insert connection between us ?

On SF, if i look order, i have my custom objet "Commande facturée = Order with biling" in related

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 08 July 2019

Dear Laurent,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We did not locate such object in your connection. Please let us know its name.

AccountContactRelation is an object specifically processed by Salesforce. This object stores all related information about accounts and their contacts and vice versa. 

In the Account object it is possible to find all related contacts of a certain account, just like in the Contact object you can find all account IDs related to some contact. This data is added automatically by Salesforce.

We are not sure that your custom object will be processed by Salesforce in the way it processes AccountContactRelation.

Also, we would like to mention that you need to add a separate column in both order and billing objects. These columns are to be fullfilled with IDs from your CSV file. 

They will be used for lookup when UPSERTing the data into the custom object "order with billing". Standard ID fields are autogenerated by Salesforce and it is required to have special IDs which will be used for looking up by Skyvia.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

votes
Laurent Michel posted this 08 July 2019

Hi,

Ok thank you,

I understand what i need to do / but i have question 

Is it possible on skyvia to buid unique ID ? 

Like create a formule with {order-id&billingid) so if i have order 123456 and billing 456789 i create on skyvia unique id like 123456456789, What do you think about that ? is it possible 

(it's simple for me because if i cannot i need to wait a new dev from erp...) 

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 09 July 2019

Dear Laurent,

Thank you for your reply.

You can try a variant with expression mapping and map the field with unique ID with this expression:

(DT_WSTR,30)order_id_field + (DT_WSTR,30)billing_id_field

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.

• Supported by
  • Laurent Michel
votes
Laurent Michel posted this 10 July 2019

Hi thank you 

When i do that on skyvia it's more like this 

(DT_WSTR,30)[CATALOGUE.DESIGNATION] + (DT_WSTR,30)[CLIENT.CDCLI]

Is it good with the [ ] ?

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 10 July 2019

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for reply.

Yes, it's totally OK to use square brackets.

Feel free to contact us back, should any issues occur.

votes
Laurent Michel posted this 10 July 2019

Great thank you for your answer, i will try and come back to you if it's not working

Close