Number of Records

• 68Views
  • Last Post 21 February 2020
  • Topic Is Solved
votes
Polo Mantecon posted this 20 February 2020

Hello,

I am curious about the limits on the number of records on your Data Integration pricing page. is the limit on the total number of records being pulled from the source table? Or the number of records syncing over a period of time.

For Example, If I have a source table with a total of 1000 records syncing/updating once a day, will I meet the limit of the starter pack (5000/month) after 5 days worth of syncing? Or is the limit met whenever my source table reaches 5000+ records?

Just trying to figure out what plan is best for me.

Thanks!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 21 February 2020

Hello Polo,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with us.

For import and replication, the number of records, successfully added/modified/deleted in the target objects or tables, is counted.

For export we count the number of records added to CSV file.

For synchronization, the total number of records, successfully added, modified, or deleted in both sources, is counted.

We do not count the number of records that has any of your sources tables. Only those records that are migrated through Skyvia are counted.

If your package migrates 1000 records each day, you will reach a limit of a free subscription after 5 days.

We are looking forward to hearing from you, should you have any questions.

votes
Polo Mantecon posted this 21 February 2020

Thank you Dmitriy,

Just to be clear, if my sync package migrates an initial 1000 records today, then tomorrow 250 of those same records are updated. My total count would be 1250? or still 1000?

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 21 February 2020

Dear Polo,

Thank you for your reply.

Total count in your example would be 1250 records.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.

Close