Odata Endpoint working But Connetion fails test.

• 20Views
  • Last Post 3 weeks ago
votes
Jeremy Lothrop posted this 3 weeks ago

So we have been ussing an enpoint and Connection for months , but just to day we discovered the Model will not load... we go to the Connection and the test fails...

But the mapping are working and queries from sales force are working with the connection.. 

No logs on the connection other that 0 timeout error... 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 3 weeks ago

Hello Jeremy,

Thank your for submitting a ticket with us.

We suppose OData endpoint is based on Salesforce connection. We tested Salesforce connection in the account associated with your email address and got 'inactive user' error.

Please update Salesforce connection.

We are looking forward to hearing from you, should you have any questions.

votes

I dont think you looked at the correct one... 

I my work space there is an endpoint AFW DW (use this) . This is what we are useing for sales force to get extenaldata from an SQL server.. In the logs you can see request coming in and pasing back...  When Loading the model it fails... When tryin to test the SQL connection if fails and times out... Yet Clearly it is in sum sense working... Not any logs for what is happening while trying to load meta data, and only error say time out.. Which Icannot see how that is try if Salesforce queries work through the end point.

votes

I dont think you looked at the correct one... 

I my work space there is an endpoint AFW DW (use this) . This is what we are useing for sales force to get extenaldata from an SQL server.. In the logs you can see request coming in and pasing back...  When Loading the model it fails... When tryin to test the SQL connection if fails and times out... Yet Clearly it is in sum sense working... Not any logs for what is happening while trying to load meta data, and only error say time out.. Which Icannot see how that is try if Salesforce queries work through the end point.

votes

There is a new address that not in previous documnetation for firewall rules

Working now

votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 3 weeks ago

Dear Jeremy,

We are glad to know the issue is resolved.

Yes, Skyvia added additional IP address to its application. Now two IPs need to be white-listed: 40.118.246.204 and 13.86.253.112.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.

Close