Package failed: The condition specified using HTTP conditional header(s) is not met.

  • 62Views
  • Last Post 12 hours ago
0
votes
Jay Ong posted this 19 October 2020

Hi Skyvia Support,

 

A number of my import packages have been recently failing with the following error: Package failed: The condition specified using HTTP conditional header(s) is not met.

 

Can you please advise what this error means and what I can do to fix it. In all cases, re-running the missed imports have worked, but I am concerned about the reliability of the imports. it does not appear to be a source data or database issue.


Regards
Jay

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
0
votes
Jay Ong posted this 21 October 2020

Hi Skyvia Support,

 

It happend again to one of my import packages. Re-running the import packages resolved the issue. I am slightly concerned about the reliability of the import packages. Is this an issue on my end and if so, what can I do to check/rectify the fault??

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 22 October 2020

Hello Jay,

Thank you for submitting a ticket with us.

We raised a ticket with our developers to investigate this.

Once there are any details, we will let you know.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 23 October 2020

Dear Jay,

We checked the issue with your package and it seems this error message occurs when Skyvia started reading a file and it was being modified at the same moment.

We would recommend avoiding changing a file when a package is in the process of execution.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us back.

0
votes
Jay Ong posted this 4 weeks ago

Hi Skyvia Support,

I have been monitoring my import packages over the past few days, and I am still seeing this issue appear randomly between different import packages at different times of the day based on the daily import schedule I have setup on each import package. 


I can assure you the flat files are untouched while the import package runs. These files sit in Azure File Storage repository, and nothing modifies these files once the files are saved to that location.

 

I am unsure what I can do on my end. Most of the time the import packages runs, but occassionally the error mentioned appears randomly with different import packages. Manually re-running the import package 95% of the time completes successfully.

 

Can you please ask your developers to investigate again? I really need help to determine what is happening.

 

Regards
Jay

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 4 weeks ago

Dear Jay,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We asked our developer to investigate the issue further.

We will contact you once there are any details.

0
votes
Jay Ong posted this 3 weeks ago

Hi Skyvia Support,

 

Do you have any updates? Thank you.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 3 weeks ago

Hi Jay,

There are no updates so far. Our developers are still trying to find out the reason.

We will let you know once there are updates.

0
votes
Jay Ong posted this 3 weeks ago

Hi Skyvia Support,

 

Can I please have an update on the investigation. I consistently get import errors. 3 out of 12 of my Import Packages had failures over the weekend.

 

F_DC_01 - failed 2 out of 3 days

Run schedule: 060 - 07:29

  • 46485905
  • 46563443

 

 

F_FT_01 - failed 2 out of 3 days

Run schedule: 09:45 - 10:44

  • 46491443
  • 46531055

 

 

F_PF_01 - failed 2 out of 3 days

Run schedule: 000 - 01:29

  • 46474683
  • 46554397

 

All imports work when manually re-run. All getting error - Package failed: The condition specified using HTTP conditional header(s) is not met.

 

It would be great if I can know if there is anything I can do on my end to stop these intermittent errors.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 3 weeks ago

Dear Jay,

Our developers are working to resolve this case.

Currently, there is no workaround for this. We can just offer you to run packages manually, however it seems the root cause is not in the way of package running.

We will post here as soon as there are any details.

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 1 weeks ago

Dear Jay,

Our development team migrated new runtime to new Microsoft Azure SDK.

Please run your packages and monitor if it helped.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

0
votes
Jay Ong posted this 6 days ago

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, one of the flat files I use with one of my Import Package sent higher than normal records and I have maxed the import quota for this period. The new period will kick in in 2 days, so I will re-import any missed days and monitor and let you know sometime next week on whether I observe improvements.

 

A great feature perhaps you can consider is a notification to customers when your quota is 50, 75, 100% similar to what most mobile phone companies do. 


Kind regards
Jay

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 6 days ago

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion!

We will consider it and let you know if it is implemented.

0
votes
Jay Ong posted this yesterday

Hi Dmitriy,

 

My imports have been running again, but the errors are still appearing each day. Help. 

 

The imports always successfully completes when I manually run any that fail due to the HTTP error. 

0
votes
Dmitriy Muzurov posted this 12 hours ago

Dear Jay,

Thank you for informing us.

We will pass the message to our developers to investigate further.

Close