Always errors ou saying there is a problem with pagnation
Asana API uses pagination in the form of NextPageToken (when reading each page, a token is received to retrieve records of the next page).
The token for pagination can expire after some time (this information is available in the Asava API docs: "Do note that an offset token will expire after some time, as data may have changed.").
In your package, you have selected the main table - Tasks, and the related tables - Projects and Users. It takes a long time between reading the pages of the main Tasks object in order to retrieve the records of the related tables. As a result, the pagination token expires.
Please specify why did you select the related tables Projects and Users as you do not use them in the mapping?
NOTE: the ProjectId and AssigneeId fields, which refer to the related-tables Projects and Users, respectively, are available in the Tasks table, and they can be used in the mapping without using related-tables.
Thus, we recommend you to uncheck these related tables from your package or leave at least one of them and try again.
I have turned off them. I have added in filters. It still took 40mins to run and had the same error. I'm running it on another middleware solution at the moment and there are no issues.
Can you have someone look into the logs further?
We have checked your package and suppose the issue is related to the Asana paging peculiarities.
We can make some changes in our connector in order to avoid this, however, first, we would like you to check this on the custom Asana REST connector. Our Asana account does not have so much data in it and, thus, we cannot check this solution as the error is not reproducible.
We are sending you a metadata file for creating a REST connection for Asana (you will find it in your email inbox). Please perform the following steps:
1) Click + New -> Connection -> REST
2) Specify URL: https://app.asana.com/api/1.0
3) Specify Authentication: Token
4) For Password please your access token. You can get an access token in your Asana account:
- open “My Profile Settings”;
- select the Apps tab;
- click “Manage Developer Apps”;
- click “+ Create New Personal Access Token”;
- specify any description and copy the token.
5) Copy all the text from the metadata file and paste it to the Metadata field.
6) Save connection and create a new similar Import package with this REST connection.
7) Run it.
Please let us know the results.