Scheduled jobs have not run since 10:30 AM CST

• 58Views
  • Last Post 3 weeks ago
votes
Anthony Parrish posted this 3 weeks ago

None of my scheduled jobs, which are supposed to run every hour, are running since around 100 AM CST.  They all show queued.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Burke Autrey posted this 3 weeks ago

My jobs aren't running either.  I fear something is wrong.  I wish SkyVia would report status of the platform.

votes
Anthony Parrish posted this 3 weeks ago

Agree!

• Supported by
  • Burke Autrey
votes
Olena Romanchuk posted this 3 weeks ago

Dear customers,

We are sorry for the inconvenience with this. After last Skyvia update there was some abnormal use of api which led to overuse of the system resources. We've upscaled some of our VMs. The issue is fixed. Now your packages should work without any issues.

Should you have any questions please contact us back. 

votes
Burke Autrey posted this 3 weeks ago

Thank you. I’ve asked for years now that that you just let you customers know when there is an issue. Most customers are understanding if they 1) know that YOU know there’s a problem and 2) you keep them updated until resolved (like Zapier, Workato, etc). I’m not sure why this has been so difficult to implement at Skyvia but, as I’ve said before, it makes me nervous to rely on Skyvia for production processes. For the sake of your business, please implement basic issue and status reporting - starting with a https://status.io/ page (and chat would be nice as well).

• Supported by
  • Anthony Parrish
Close