SyntaxError: Unexpected token in object literal

  • 45Views
  • Last Post 26 March 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
0
votes
Robert posted this 18 March 2019

We started using the GoogleSheet Add-on today and after doing some queries everything seemed to work okay. I went back in to do a different query and the below error now appears each time, so I can not go in and change the query.

 

SyntaxError: Unexpected token in object literal

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
0
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 19 March 2019

Hi Robert!

We would be grateful if you describe the steps which led to this error, e.g. describe data sources you are using, specify exact queries, send us some screenshots, etc.

 

Best regards,

Mariia

0
votes
Robert posted this 25 March 2019

What we ended up doing was just recreated the spreedsheet and everything started working. Please go ahead and close this ticket.

0
votes
Mariia Zaharova posted this 26 March 2019

Thank you for letting us know.

Feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Close