The Salesforce workflow processes do not trigger on inserting new records in case when at least one record from bulk has an error.
Task configuration: source - BigQuery, target - Salesforce
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a BigQuery table with two rows that contain conditions to run the automated process.
2. The first row should contain a valid record
3. The second row should contain the record which cannot be imported to Salesforce (duplicate, validation rule etc)
4. Add this table to Source
5. Configure the target object
6. Run the task
7. The launched task state should be - Failed. Result - 1 success row, 1 error row.
Expected result: At Salesforce created 1 record, the automated process is launched
Actual result: At the Salesforce created 1 record, the automated process is NOT launched
Please help with it. It's critical for us because this issue is affecting many configured processes.