I am trying to select all custom tables and fields for data replication from NetSuite to Amazon RedShift and I see an error and cannot see any of the columns.
There can be 2 reason of the issue:
1. Skyvia NetSuite connection has two parameters: "Use Custom Tables" and "Use Custom Fields". Perhaps you have selected these connection parameters first. Then you have created the replication package with custom objects. After this you have cleared the check boxes for these parameters. Package metadata contain information about custom objects/fields, but the NetSuite connection doesn't see them any more.
2. You have created NetSuite connection with "Use Custom Tables" and "Use Custom Fields" parameters set to true. But after this some custom objects were deleted from NetSuite. NetSuite metadata are cached in the connection, and thus, the connection thinks that these objects are present. Open your NetSuite connection and click 'clear' for the Metadata Cache parameter. For more information, please refer to https://skyvia.com/resources/docs/index.html?netsuite_connections.htm
As well, as in the first case, the information about these objects is still present in the package metadata.
Sorry for the delay. Please specify the following details:
- with which exactly connection this error occurs - NetSuite Production or NetSuite Sandbox?
- whether "Use Custom Tables" and "Use Custom Fields" check boxes are selected for this connection?
- in what exactly scenario this error occurs (e.g. when you are selecting some custom table in the replication package, etc.)?
- with what exactly custom table this error occurs (specify its name).
Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
JIC: Skyvia support is provided within a timeframe of our response policy - 2 working days. However, we do our best to process requests as soon as possible.